Sour cream-garlic sauce with herbs. The great flavor of many dishes depends mainly on the little things like the dressing. Sour cream and herb garlic sauce can be a great addition to some words.
The bright and rich sour cream-garlic sauce has a delicious aroma and delicate texture. Its taste goes well with dishes made from meat, fish, mushrooms, and vegetables. It will also add spice to croutons, doughnuts, noodles, buns, and salads. The vast majority of foods, with the help of this product, become more prosperous and palatable. In addition, the dressing is helpful for our body since the added garlic does not undergo heat treatment, as all its properties are preserved. The sauce also improves digestion and stimulates the appetite, adding spicy spice to all dishes.
There are many recipes for making such garlic sauces, and they are entirely different for every homemaker. After all, they can use products for such a sauce diversely. These include lemon, mustard, sour cream, mayonnaise, kefir, eggs, yogurt, cream, ketchup, vegetables, and olive oil. You can combine any ingredients that suit your taste. Today I used sour cream and mayonnaise, as the sauce turned out to be quite fatty and high in calories. And if you are a supporter of the diet, you can replace mayonnaise with kefir and low-fat yogurt. In short, try, experiment, and discover new flavors that will make any dish genuinely delicious.
- Calorie content per 100 g – 335 kcal.
- Servings – 500 ml
- Cooking time – 5 minutes
- Sour cream – 250 ml
- Mayonnaise – 250 ml
- Garlic – 1 head or according to taste
- Green onions – a bunch
- Dill – full
Cook sour cream-garlic sauce with herbs
- Wash the dill and dry it well, so that excess moisture does not get into the packaging. Then chop it finely with a sharp knife. You can use a food processor, blender, or food processor for this process.
- Wash the green onions, dry with a cotton towel, and chop finely.
- Pour sour cream and mayonnaise in equal proportions into a deep bowl.
- Place green onions and dill in a container. Peel the garlic, wash and dry with a paper towel.
- Sort the garlic through a press and add it to all the ingredients.
- Stir the sauce thoroughly to distribute the herbs and garlic evenly.
- Put the finished sauce on a plate and serve. If preparing it for future use, transfer the packaging to a glass jar, close with a lid, and refrigerate for about 3-5 days.