Homemade ice cream; how to make it at home? How to make delicious homemade ice cream with a cream but no egg yolks? Simple, if you use our recipe step by step.
Everyone in my family is madly in love with ice cream, but we try to buy ice cream bought last time. I often make the simplest ice cream made from sour cream and berry puree, but I wanted to try real homemade ice cream. Tested recipes with egg yolks, with proteins. They are tasty but problematic and the freshness of eggs for use in raw form is problematic. Therefore, only this recipe has taken root in our country without egg yolk, but with gelatin. This recipe is the closest thing to ice cream from the Soviet past. Then it was prepared according to GOST from the following ingredients: sugar, condensed milk, gelatin, and butter. With butter, I found it very greasy. Thick milk is also not a frequent guest on our table, so the recipe is adapted. For him, take either homemade cream or fat – 20-35% store.
- Calorie content per 100 g – 349 kcal.
- Portions – 6
- Cooking time – 5 hours
- Homemade cream – 0.5 l
- Sugar – 6-7 tbsp. l.
- Gelatin – 1 tsp. with a slide
Step-by-step preparation of homemade ice cream without egg yolk with gelatin
- Pour gelatin with a minimum amount of water or milk. Stir and let it swell.
- While sugar is added to the cream and stirred. We taste it. If you don’t have enough sugar, add a few spoons more.
- Add the swollen gelatin to the cream and put the pan on the fire. If you are not sure that your gelatin will completely disperse, heat it separately and strain it through a fine sieve. Heat the cream to 70 degrees and immediately remove from the heat. Cool the cream to room temperature.
- Pour the cream into a plastic mold and send it to the freezer. After 30-40 minutes, take out and beat the mass with a mixer. We send it back to the freezer. We repeat the procedure 1-2 more times.
- You can leave the sun mixture in a large pan and allow it to warm up a bit before serving and then form into balls. You can also pour it into an ice cream mold (after a second mixing) and leave it in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Place the finished ice cream in the main compartment of the refrigerator for 10 minutes before serving.